Now that it is September, I am SO excited for fall!! Here are a few of my must-haves when it comes to this time of year.
- Autumn 3-Wick Candle. This is my first fall candle that I lit this year and I am in LOVE with it! I told my boyfriend that I may need to go get another... I'm sure in his head he thought I was absolutely crazy, because I already have six other fall candles in our spare bedroom. Anyway, Bath and Body Works is the only place that I get my candles from. These candles are on sale right now and they always have coupons for extra savings!
- Fall Wreath. Now that I am living on my own; I absolutely love wreaths. They add so much to your front door. I plan on making my own fall wreath this year (which I will share when I do it), but for those of you that don't have time, I highly recommend buying one to spruce up your curb appeal. Wayfair has a vast selection but they can get pricey. My go-to place is Hobby Lobby; they always have great sales.
- Blanket Scarf. I'm not going to lie, I have a love/hate relationship with blanket scarves. I love them because they are trendy and cute. There are multiple different colors and patterns, and when you live in Iowa, they keep you warm! The only part that I hate about them is that I am small and they are BIG. When they use the term "blanket", they mean it. So, what I end up doing is cutting a portion of the scarf off so it doesn't consume my body. The scarf I linked is from Target, and it may get added to my collection.
- Booties. I picked up these beauties a few weeks ago at Francesca's and I can not wait to wear them! I have decided that booties will be my best friend because they are comfortable (for the most part) and they make me a few inches taller! By the way, Francesca's offers a 10% student discount!
- Utility Vest. Vests in general have been very popular and they are definitely an essential for every girls' closet. The vest I linked is from Nordstrom, but if you're not looking to spend that much, you can find them everywhere! One thing to keep in mind when getting a jacket or vest, is to make sure they cinch at the waist. Otherwise, it will look boxy.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte. I ,personally, am not a huge pumpkin spice fan, but around this time, it's a must-try.
- Fall Decor. I may be biased, but Hobby Lobby is my favorite place to go to for seasonal decor. When it comes time, their seasonal items are on sale anywhere from 40-50%. This year, I am most excited about decorating outside with pumpkins and scarecrows!